Transport A full offer of services
Our transport and logistics solutions are based on our control over the resources, which means we can guarantee the security of your deliveries and of your supplies.
Whith our dynamic business model we are constantly working to expand our service offer, whilst guaranteeing complete compliance in terms of quality of our service provisions delivered to you
With more than 8,000 car registration documents and 3,800 drivers now trained in low cost driving techniques, TRANSALLIANCE has an unrivalled resource mobilization potential. We can offer you the perfect service regardless of your transport requirements:
- Land transport conceptions
- Dedicated fleet
- Palletised freight distribution
- Flow management
- Specialised distribution network
Our land-based transport services all fully take evolving environmental concerns into account, with an increase in our multimodal service offer.
We undertake a continuous servicing for our towing vehicles and trailers, using our highly trained teams spread around our 23 technical centres, and thus providing a guarantee of reliability.
Our expertise here also extends to process engineering. Our onboard information systems (dedicated Transics technology) ensure the traceability of our vehicles and provide quality measurements in real time.
Transport in brief
it is also :
- 2800 towing vehicles and 3500 trailers
- 200 powder tankers and 300 open carriers
- 23 technical centers
- 95% of the fleet is classified Euro 5 and Euro 6
- More than 6000 car registration documents
- 800 engines replaced every year
Road and multimodal transport solutions
Whatever your product flow, Transalliance, offers customised transport solutions.
You have means of transport adapted to your specifi cities and your requirements.
Up to 38 pallets and 44 metric tons: tautliners, tilt trailer, mega, truck-trailer (120m3), dry-bulk tankers, dumpster...
Dry or at controlled temperatures and combined rail-road transport without load loss (swap bodies, refrigerated and tautliners).
Specialised distribution network
Expert management of your specific distribution business, without its constraints. Do your products need specific delivery management?
- Perfect integration in your production process
- Controlled delivery in an urban environment
- Seasonal, event-based and special offers
- Objective and result-based contractual commitment: Volume + Punctuality
Improve flexibility and performance through the customized outsourcing of your transport activities.
- Vehicles specifically adapted to your activity
- Qualified and experienced drivers
- We take care of HR, and administrative formalities.
- On-site presence for managing storage flows and transport schedule
- Customised design of vehicles by our engineering offi ces
- Palletised freight distribution
Palletised freight distribution
Distribution guaranteed to meet your time constraints and service demands, from as little as one pallet, throughout Europe.
We are committed to working with you:
- Designing and optimizing your distribution plan
- Guaranteeing regular delivery and consistent quality of service
- Offering complete traceability for your dispatches
- Transporting your goods safety
- A single contact to coordinate your shipments
Our solutions for the organisation of transport are built around the multiplicity of constraints. Security of supply, lower costs, reduced carbon footprint, improved transport time, optimum management of the supply chain, etc., are all parameters that need appropriate day-to-day management.
A dedicated team that:
- Ensures application of the transport plan
- Efficiently manages service providers
- Takes care of administrative procedures
- Optimises flow
- Our steering tool Transweb works in liaison with your IT system and most TMSs
- Contractual service levels: Quality, productivity and sustainable development
Transalliance Sustainable development
Transalliance as a company is well aware of the environmental impact of its business. We have a fully-fledged policy on sustainable development aimed at helping protect the environment.
The signing of the voluntary road haulage industry Charter to reduce CO2 emissions
We have a 3 year action plan to cut our CO2 emissions, notably including the implementation of the g CO2/t.km monitoring indicator.
The use of high environmental efficiency materials
In the construction of our warehouses (HQE standard), environmentally friendly waste management at our logistics sites: selective sorting, recycling of oils and used parts, etc.
The Ecoblue approach
All our employees are signing up to the Ecoblue approach.