Logistics Design and Development - Tailor-made solutions
Specialised logistics services With experience stretching back 20 years in implementing high added value logistics services, we can guarantee an exceptional level of service for solutions including:
- Intermediate warehousing
- End of chain delivery
- Integrated logistics
- Quality control
Logistics in brief
Platforms operating throughout Europe
+ 700 000 m²
You want a warehouse specifically designed to meet your individual needs ?
We work with you right from the warehouse design stage, to ensure optimum efficiency. All the factors such as the geographic location, size and height of the warehouse, choice of materials and flow scheduling are defined jointly by you and transalliance Design.
Are you looking to reduce your warehousing costs to a minimum?
You can use our European multicustomer warehouse network, and move across borders. You will retain a perfect consistency in the service rates and reduce your costs (sharing of fixed costs and expenditure). Our strict quality procedures mean that we are able to make contractual commitments on the quality levels for the service provisions, and applicable throughout Europe.
Our Equateur WMS package
Created by TRANSALLIANCE R&D, and made available to all our customers, the Equateur software is a logistics dedicated package.
This WMS meets the most specifi c of requirements, delivering a customised level of management, and is used to guarantee the effi ciency of your platforms.
, Our added value:
Together, designing a productive and flexible supply chain
Guiding you every step of the way with your project
Bringing operational excellence and economic performance
Flexible, and with an excellent reactive capability, we can adapt to your changing needs and quickly implement the best, most cost-effective solutions.
Logistics and production
Optimise your factory flows taking into consideration any specific pre-requisites
- Raw materials, components and operating consumables, finished products
- Quality control
- Assembly or pre-assembly operations
- Adapting to variations, changes in range or supply. Recognised experience in industrial implantation
Developing added value with your clients while preserving your logistics costs
- Multi-mode supply
- Order preparation
- Quality control
- Complete traceability
- Processing of returned product
- Promotional packaging
- Guidance for your positioning, construction or platform adaptation projects Large project experience in terms of quantity, consignment size and diverse specifications
Facilitating and increasing the reliability of your packaging solutions
- Protective packaging, safety bands
- Kitting, branding, bagging
- Shrink-wrapping, flocking, flame resitant packaging, covering
- Labelling, neutral film wrapping
- Packaging in boxes, cases, displays
- Operation with the experience of managing significant fluctuations in packaging large or small series, size and diversification. Assistance in the design of specific packaging solutions
Transalliance Sustainable development
Transalliance as a company is well aware of the environmental impact of its business. We have a fully-fledged policy on sustainable development aimed at helping protect the environment.
The signing of the voluntary road haulage industry Charter to reduce CO2 emissions
We have a 3 year action plan to cut our CO2 emissions, notably including the implementation of the g CO2/t.km monitoring indicator.
The use of high environmental efficiency materials
In the construction of our warehouses (HQE standard), environmentally friendly waste management at our logistics sites: selective sorting, recycling of oils and used parts, etc.
The Ecoblue approach
All our employees are signing up to the Ecoblue approach.